Columbus Regional Health is a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more. Our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare.
Columbus Regional Health (CRH) is a regional referral center fully accredited by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP). The hospital currently serves a 7-10 county area in Southeastern Indiana inhabited by nearly one-third of a million people.
Columbus Regional Health is recognized nationally in many areas:
- 100 Top Hospitals Award recipient by Thomson Reuters' for exceptional organization performance. This award identifies the highest performing acute care hospitals in the nation.
- HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award recipient - our patient safety ratings are in the top 5% of U.S. hospitals.
- AHA McKesson Quest for Quality recipient, the highest quality honor awarded by the hospital industry which recognizes the demonstration of leadership and innovation in quality, safety and commitment to patient care.
- 5th Most Beautiful Hospital in America
- CRH is the first hospital in Indiana to receive accreditation and re-accreditation to Magnet status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center recognizing excellence in nursing services.
Over 45 specialties with 93% Board Certified Medical Staff are represented including a Heart Center, Birthing Center, Breast Health Center, Cancer Care Center, Dialysis Center, Joint and Spine Center, Mental Health Center, Stroke Center and Rehabilitation Center. Programs include cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, sophisticated diagnostic procedures including CT scan, MRI, PET, a di Vinci Robot, coronary angioplasty and intervention, cardiac catheterization and cardiothoracic surgery, inpatient and outpatient surgical services, wellness services and a full range of inpatient care.
Columbus, Indiana is a diverse family friendly community located within the Indianapolis, Indiana, Louisville, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio triangle.
- Ranked 6th in the nation for its architectural innovation and design.
- More than 50 public and private buildings, including Columbus Regional Hospital, comprise the most concentrated collection of contemporary architecture in the world designed by world-class architect I.M. Pei, Harry Weese, Robert A.M. Stern, Ero and Eliel Saarinen and many others.
- Ranked the 11th Safest Metropolitan District in the United States.
- Ranked #1 in US Metropolitan Area with fastest job growth.
- Ranked 12th in the State of Indiana for number of languages spoken.
- Ranked #1 in the nation by the National Recreation Park Association for the City of Columbus’ Parks & Recreation program. Columbus has hundreds of acres in its park system.