Body Sculpting (30 minutes)
A combination of exercises using weight resistance equipment to increase lean muscle mass, define muscle tone and improve BMI.
Cut to the Core (30 minutes)
This class offers strong core results and efficiency of movement by incorporating balance and stabilization exercises.
Foam Rolling 101 (30 minutes)
Learn this technique to help relieve sore muscles, joint pain, muscular imbalances and postural issues while gaining increased blood flow, range of motion and flexibility.
Foam Rolling Workout (30 minutes)
This myofascial release tool will help smooth out adhered muscle fibers in combination with strength training for the most effective workout.
Functional Fitness (30 minutes)
Focus on exercises that simultaneously use multiple muscles and joints to improve muscular endurance, overall strength, coordination, balance, posture, and agility. Additionally, this class will provide a challenging, effective, and fun full-body workout as well as prepare the body for every day, real world activities.
50/50 (30 minutes)
This class is a perfect blend of strength and cardio using all the new trends in fitness.
Horizontal Conditioning (30 minutes)
Your body weight will be all the resistance you need in this basic, but challenging class. If you seek defined muscles and an incredibly strong core to tone your body from head to toe don't waste another minute, get Horizontal now!
Piloxing (30 minutes)
Come try the latest Hollywood fitness craze! Piloxing uniquely blends the power, speed and agility of boxing with the beautiful sculpting and flexibility of Pilates. It is a fat torching, muscle sculpting, core-centric interval workout guaranteed to whip you into shape.
Relaxation 101 (30 minutes)
Practice mindful awareness, learn to calm the mind, breathe, and relax the body. "Learning how to deal effectively with stress doesn't require any athletic ability - it is a skill that anyone can learn. With a little practice, you can learn to spend more time in your own natural state of well-being." - Deepak Chopra
R.I.P. (30 minutes)
A series of exercises to improve muscle strength and endurance.
R.I.P. - Legs & Chest or Arms & Back (30 minutes)
Get ready to get RIPPED! This strength training class matches movement to music making it fun, while building muscle, improving bone density and boosting your metabolism.
Super Circuit (30 minutes)
Enjoy a 30-minute workout targeting muscular strength and endurance goals. A combination of exercises including push-ups, sit ups, and other calisthenics to increase lean muscle mass and improve BMI.
Trigger Point Myofascial Release (30 minutes)
Myofascial release is a form of soft tissue therapy that involves applying sustained pressure into myofascial tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion. Applying pressure to these adhesions, or trigger points will help break it up and release restrictions.
Yoga (30 minutes)
- Yoga Relaxation: Rounding out this yoga will be an instructor led series of reflections and techniques used to help class participants begin a journey of mindful awareness.
- Yoga Rx: Focuses on postural restoration. Muscular imbalances can lead to postural problems and eventually injury. We will work with mindful movements to counter balance those activities to find homeostasis within the body.
- Yoga Posture Mastery: Learn how to fit the postures into your yoga practice that best fits the needs of each individual's body.
- Yoga Gentle: Structured around rejuvenating and healing the body. This class is slower paced and focuses on lengthening all areas of the body while releasing stress and tension from joints and muscles.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga: Move through a series of postures to improve range of motion, muscle strength and body awareness. Practice the basic breathe flow needed to generate and increase energy flow.
- Yoga with Weights: Traditional yoga with a bonus! Lean how to incorporate weight into your yoga practice.
Cooking Demonstrations - join us the third Thursday each month at 12:00 p.m. Cooking demonstrations are free and no need to register in advance. To learn more about our next session, call us at 812-343-9840.
Newest Cooking Demonstration Recipes
DOWNLOAD MARINATED FLANK STEAK
Past Cooking Demonstration Recipes
DOWNLOAD SEARED SALMON WITH SNOW PEAS
DOWNLOAD BLUEBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS
DOWNLOAD CANDIED WALNUTS
DOWNLOAD CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE