Join the 2017 Community Wellness Challenge
Are you ready to revamp those New Year’s resolutions to live healthier in 2017? You are not alone. In fact 80% of us have given up on our resolutions already. Healthy Communities has organized a FREE month-long Wellness Challenge (April 1-30th) to help you reset and begin living healthy again. This challenge will help you develop and maintain healthy habits and overall well-being. The emphasis on purpose, nutrition, activity and mindfulness will engage you and inspire you to become happier, healthier and more energetic. You can also win fun prizes!
Columbus Regional Health employees participated in a pilot Wellness Challenge, and Healthy Communities received a variety of great comments:
- Thank you for this Wellness challenge! It is nice to have a reminder to focus on purpose and mindfulness, but it was especially nice to know that my co-workers were on the path as well. It made the whole endeavor more fun, to know that we are focused as a group. Thank you for the encouragement! - Rebecca Patton
- The CRH Wellness Challenge was great! Not only did it inspire me to get back on track, my boyfriend has gotten off the couch and started walking too. Now, let me tell you that is a MIRACLE! - Sandra Haworth
To complete the Wellness Challenge and be entered into the raffle for a chance to win great prizes, you should complete the following by May 3rd, 2017:
- Download the Wellness Challenge document below or pick up a copy at WellConnect. The challenge begins April 1, 2017.
2017 Community Wellness Challenge Toolkit
- Complete at least 24 different wellness activities that include at least six (6) tasks from each of the four (4) wellness pillars: Purpose, Nutrition, Mindfulness and Activity by April 30, 2017.
- Submit the document by emailing a copy of the entire packet with completed items checked to [email protected] or drop off a copy at WellConnect (237 Washington Street) by no later than May 3, 2017.
Herrera, T. (2017, February 01). That New Year's Resolution? Let Us Help You Stick with It. Retrieved March 13, 2017, from https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/well/that-new-years-resolution-let-us-help-you-stick-with-it.html
Nov 28, 2023, 19:07 PM by Laker, J.Watch three angles of the ongoing construction of NexusPark through November, 2023.Full story
Nov 15, 2023, 19:09 PM by Andrew LakerOffice hours for CRH-affiliated practices and service lines for the 2023/2024 holiday season.Full story
Nov 1, 2023, 17:35 PM by User Not FoundColumbus Regional Health Healthy Communities Council recognizes unintentional and intentional gun deaths and injuries as a public health crisis.Full story
Oct 12, 2023, 16:03 PM by DeClue, A.On Oct. 28, Columbus Regional Health Breast Health Services will offer a free clinical breast screening event for those whose insurance does not cover breast screenings. Also, throughout November, the CRH Lung Care Team is offering low-dose lung scans to anyone who is eligible and hasn’t had a lung scan before.Full story
Oct 11, 2023, 17:54 PM by DeClue, A.Columbus Regional Health is pleased to announce the first phase of the relocation process for those practices and services moving into the health system’s dedicated space in NexusPark. In this first phase, OB/GYN Associates will relocate to NexusPark and open to patients on Oct. 23, 2023.Full story
Sep 13, 2023, 19:33 PM by Newton, A.The safety of Columbus Regional Health's workforce is our priority. The formation of the Columbus Regional Hospital Police Department in 2020 has allowed us to have immediate response from law enforcement for workforce members. As part of their work, our Workplace Violence Prevention Committee reviews workplace violence incidents and looks at how to incorporate various scenarios in our training and education for staff.Full story