Send a gift to a friend or loved one
Visitors and patients are invited to visit the Gift Shop on the first floor of the hospital near the main lobby. The gift shop offers a wide selection of gifts appropriate for adults and children and will deliver gifts to patients at Columbus Regional Hospital. Purchases may be made by calling to 812-376-5331. MasterCard and VISA are accepted for telephone purchases.
Gift Shop Services & Items Provided
- Gift delivery to patient rooms
- Full floral service - fresh and silk arrangements
- Greeting cards for most occasions, stamps
- Magazines and books
- Newborn and baby gifts
- Children's gifts, coloring books, crayons
- Stuffed toys, balloons
- Bath and beauty products and hand creams
- First aid and toiletry necessities
- Home and seasonal gift items
- Wellness and inspirational gifts
- Jewelry - necklaces, earrings, watches
- Candles - jar soy candles and flameless
- Clothing accessories - scarves, socks purses
- Gift shop gift cards available in any denomination
Gift Shop Hours
Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Open 1 Tuesday evening per month from 6-8 p.m.
Open one Saturday per month 11-2 p.m.
Closed on Sunday
The Gift Shop is operated by Columbus Regional Hospital Volunteer Services and all proceeds are donated back to the hospital for Patient Care and Healing Environment projects.