Medical Records, Forms and Documents
Some frequently needed forms and important information are provided below for your convenience. Simply click on the link to download the document.
How do I request a copy of my medical records?
You may request a copy of your medical records by using the online medical records request form or by mailing a request to Columbus Regional Health.
Who is authorized to sign for release of my medical records?
- You the patient.
- Your Healthcare Representative or Healthcare Power of Attorney if you are unable to sign. Legal documents must be provided to Columbus Regional Hospital.
- If you are under 18, your parent/parents may sign for you. Unless we have been notified that a parent/or parent cannot have access.
- Legal guardian if appropriate. Documentation must be provided.
- For deceased patients, the Executor of the Estate is the first person who can request copies of records. Death Certificate and Estate documents must be presented.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Living Will Declaration
- Life prolonging procedures
- Appointment of Healthcare Representative
- Medication Safety Tips