- …because healthcare for the uninsured and underinsured in our community is astronomically high.
- …because loss of jobs, health insurance and financial security due to COVID-19 have created a 40% increase in patient volume in VIMCare’s 2021 first quarter over its 2020 first quarter.
- …because too many in our community are often forced to choose between paying for food and shelter or healthcare, and may risk going without life sustaining medical treatment or medications.
- …because approximately one third of VIMCare’s budget is raised through Columbus Regional Health Foundation’s Reverse Raffle.
- …because you can make a difference in someone’s life!
Through generous donor support, the Foundation and VIMCare have sustained a partnership where, through the Raffle’s corporate sponsorships, ticket sales and individual donations, charitable contributions pay for services that would otherwise not be available to its patients. These include counseling services, medication assistance and navigation of available resources. Annual giving and endowment distributions provide additional funds for the clinic.
In its 26th year, the Raffle was launched to philanthropize vitally important healthcare services so that clinic patients receive much needed care, and it relies on the kindness of our community and of people just like you!
If you would like to learn more about VIMCare, please contact Rebekah Walsh at 812-375-3711 or [email protected]. To purchase raffle tickets, make a donation or provide a corporate sponsorship, visit www.crh.org/raffle.