Awards and Recogntion
At Columbus Regional Health, we pursue excellence and innovation with rigor. Competing for awards and recognition is not just about winning, it's about understanding how well we're doing and how we can do even better.
The following national and regional recognition represents some of the outstanding work by doctors, employees and volunteers at Columbus Regional Health.
- Named as one of 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review
- National Heart Failure Center accreditation
- VHA Excellence Award for Supply Chain Management
- Privacy Excellence Award
- Outcomes Excellence Award from the Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc.
- Outstanding Patient-centered Medical Home Practices from the National Committee for Quality Assurance
- Top 100 Hospitals by Thomson Reuters
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Award for joint and spine surgery
- Indiana Best Places to Work Hall of Fame
- Modern Healthcare Magazine's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare
- National Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- National Stroke Center Certification